In accordance with the Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Act Cap 534, the following five (5) vacancies will arise in the Council with effect from the date of the next Annual General Meeting to be held on Friday May 29, 2020 (Tentatively).
- The Chairman – FCS Waweru Mathenge having served a one-year term and being eligible for a final term of one year, offers himself for election.
- CS Calvin Nyachoti is retiring by rotation and having served his two full terms of three years each, is not eligible for re-election.
- CS Salome Onyonka, is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers herself for election.
- CS Mercy Wanjau, is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers herself for election.
- FCS Fredrick Wasike is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for election
Members of the Institute in good standing and who are interested in contesting any of the above positions are invited to submit their nominations on the ‘Candidates Profile Form’ and either the ‘Nomination Form – Chairman’ or ‘Nomination Form – Council Member‘.
Please note that the nomination documents should be signed, scanned and returned via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 20, 2020 at 11.00 am. Hard copy documents will not be accepted. For more information, please refer to the Elections Guidelines
For any clarifications on this subject, kindly contact the undersigned via email@example.com
CS Joshua Onyango Ochuka,