In supporting government’s efforts to control the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) spread, the Institute is putting in place the following interim measures:
- All trainings and members’ events scheduled in the months of March and April have been rescheduled to future dates. A revised Calendar of Events will be circulated in due course.
- Effective Monday, March 23rd 2020, most of the employees will work from home.
- A few Staff members (on rotational basis) will be available at the office to serve our members and stakeholders.
- The Institute’s office will remain open during the usual working hours.
- During this period, members and stakeholders are encouraged to utilise the online platforms including phone calls, emails, social media and thereby minimise physical visits to the office.
- To pay subscription and beat the 31st March deadline, you are encouraged to pay directly via our bank accounts and Mpesa PayBill as indicated below:
Account Name: Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya
Account Number: 1103151045
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Capital Hill
Swift code: KCBLKENX
Sort Code: 01201
The Paybill number is 533800, Account No: Your membership number and name combined.
We continue to encourage our members and stakeholders, to observe various heath guidelines issued and stay safe.
For any clarifications, kindly email [email protected] or call +254 20-3597840 / +254 734603173
CS Obare Nyaega,
Secretary & Chief Executive