THE 24TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
April 22 – 24, 2020, Pride Inn Paradise Resort, Shanzu, Mombasa
Theme: Diversity in Governance
The 24th Annual International Conference will be held on April 22-24, 2020 at the PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort, Convention Centre and Spa, Shanzu, Mombasa.
The Theme of the Conference is “Diversity in Governance.”
Area of Focus
1. Correlation between diversity, political pluralism and democratic governance.
2. Strengtheninig legislative, policy and Institutional framework on diversity
3. Correlation between good governance, diversity and sustainability
4. Balancing diversity, competence and political considerations.
5. Diversity in the workplace: benefits, challenges abd solutions
Delegate Fees are Kshs. 45,000 and Kshs. 55,000 for members and non-members respectively. Members above 60 years and those below 25 years are eligible for 50% discount in Conference Fees. Members of the Institute attending all sessions will earn 18 CPD Credits.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.