EVENT: Capacity Building Programme
THEME: Meetings and Records Management
DATE: Friday 12th and Saturday 13th, 2021
TIME: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: CPS Governance Centre ,Upper Hill, Nairobi
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Emerging trends in governance has created both opportunities and challenges in equal measure. Capacity Programmes are thus intended to be practical oriented and focus on identified skills and competencies gaps as a result of the emerging trends. While the Capacity Building Programmes are primarily intended for new and young members, other members wishing to enhance their skills in the identified areas are welcome to register.
The Institute now invites members who are interested in developing their capacity in the afore mentioned areas to express interest for the February 2021 Capacity Building Programme which will be held on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th 2021 at CPS Governance Centre ,Upper Hill, Nairobi at the Institute’s offices, CPS Governance Centre, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
- Preparation and convening of meetings
- Role of CS in making meetings efficient
- Surmounting practical challenges in meetings
- Practical session on Minutes Writing
- Documents Retention and Management
- legal requirements on document retention
- Document retention policies and procedures
- Documents as evidence
- Data protection
- Electronic records
- Storage of records
CPDs, COST, REGISTRATION, LIMIT ON NUMBERS
- 12 CPD Points
- Kshs 10, 000 for members
- Click http://bit.ly/CBP-Meetings-and-Records-Management to register by February 25th 2021
- Only twenty (20) Participants will be admitted for this Programme on a first come first served basis.
- On successful booking and full payment of training fees, a participant will be issued with an assignment for practical writing exercises and which should be completed and submitted to [email protected] by latest March 1st To attain full CPD Points and receive a certificate for this Programme, one must submit their assignment on time and attend all sessions.
NITA Reg. No: NITA/TRN/406
The Programme is subsidized and therefore no further discounts are available.
- Cheques payable to Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya.
- A/c No: 1103151045, SWIFT CODE: KLENX, Kenya Commercial Bank, Capitol Hill Branch. Send the deposit slip to [email protected] & [email protected] indicating name of the PROGRAMME.
- Mpesa Pay Bill No: 533800. Account Number: name of the Programme.