CPD: 3 (Structured)
EVENT: Risk Governance, Internal Controls and Fraud Management
Course for Boards, Corporate Secretaries and Management
DATE: Monday 23rd to Friday 27th November 2020
VENUE: Virtual on Zoom
TIME: 9:00am – 11:00am
This Course is aimed at:-
- Sensitizing participants on the role of the Board and Corporate Secretary in Governance of Risk
- Equipping the participants with skills to balance between the compliance and strategic roles of the audit committee;
- Align compliance, internal control, and risk management with corporate strategic goals;
This unique online Course is targeted at chairpersons, board members, board secretaries, executives, consultants and other professionals in private, public and civil organizations with interest in improving their skills on the subject matter.
COURSE CONTENT, PROGRAMME, CPDs, COST AND REGISTRATION
While participants are encouraged to attend entire course, one can however attend any Module of their choice. Each Module will be charged independently and a participant will be awarded CPDs and participation certificates for the Module successfully attended. Pay applicable fees and click on the respective links below to register.
Reg. No: NITA/TRN/406
- Early Bird Discount: 10% discount for those who book and pay by November 18th 2020 to attend the entire course.
- Group discounts: For organizations sponsoring participants as follows:
- 5 participants, 10% discount.
- 10 participants, 15% discount.
- 15 and more participants, 20% discount.
- For an organization to enjoy group discount, bookings and payments must have been done by November 20th 2020 to attend entire course.
- Members of the Institute in good standing and who are either above 60 years or below 25 years as well as CS Students below 25 years of age are (on prior application) entitled to 50% discount.
Provided that a participant shall not benefit from more than category of discounts
Friday 27th November
Effective Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
FEES: Kshs 5,000
- Cheques payable to Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya.
- A/c No: 1103151045, SWIFT CODE: KLENX, Kenya Commercial Bank, Capitol Hill Branch. Send the deposit slip to [email protected] & [email protected] indicating name of the course and part of the course you are paying for.
- Mpesa Pay Bill No: 533800. Account Number: Part of the Course you are paying for.