EVENT: TRAINING OF TRAINERS COURSE
DATE: Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th and Friday 26th March 2021
TIME: 8:30 – 18:00
VENUE: Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Course will be implemented in partnership with Corporate Secretaries International Association (the global umbrella body for of corporate secretaries and governance professional associations)
The Course, compromising three days of in-person intensive training, will provide participants with relevant skills to carry out their corporate secretarial duties as well conduct effective training and facilitation activities. The program will encourage participants to share and discuss their own experiences and therefore hone their approaches to using adult learning techniques.
Demonstrations will be based on selected modules from the Corporate Secretaries’ Toolkit Manual (“Manual”). The Manual is developed by experienced professionals in corporate governance, adult education, life coaching and communication. Each participant will get a copy of the Manual, either in hard or soft copy.
Successful participation in a recognized training of trainers’ programme is an added advantage to be considered as a trainer for Institute’s programmes and consultancies.
This Course is aimed at:-
- Enhance corporate secretaries’ training capacity by helping participants become familiar with the Manual and learning how to use these resources.
- To develop the knowledge base and skill sets needed to lead corporate secretaries’ education programs that reflect international best practices adapted to regional trends and country specific needs.
- Strengthen the leadership skills of corporate secretaries and corporate governance trainers.
Corporate Secretaries, Board Chairpersons, Board Members, Chief Executive Officers and other Senior Officers.
A participant who successfully complete the Course will receive a participation certificate in the joint names of the Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) and the Institute of Certified Secretaries (ICS).
A participant will be considered to have successfully completed this course if they have attended 100% of the scheduled training sessions.
A participant who misses more than 30 minutes of a training session will not be considered to have attended that particular session).
CPDs, FEES, REGISTRATION, LIMIT ON NUMBERS
- 18 CPD Points
- Kshs 50, 000 for members and 60,000 for non-members
- Click http://bit.ly/Training-of-Trainers-Course to register by Friday March 5th 2021
- Only thirty (30) participants will be admitted for this Course on a first come first served basis. Where applications received at the same time exceed the maximum number allowable, preference may be given to members of the Institute in good standing.
- Late registrations after the deadline may be disallowed.
NITA Reg. No: NITA/TRN/406
Discounts are not applicable for this Course.
- Cheques payable to Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya.
- A/c No: 1103151045, SWIFT CODE: KLENX, Kenya Commercial Bank, Capitol Hill Branch. Send the deposit slip to [email protected] & [email protected] indicating name of the Course.
- Mpesa Pay Bill No: 533800. Account Number: name of the Course.